Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Fa la la la la la la la la!

Well, the festive season is almost upon us
I will be glad to see the back of it from a crafting perspective!
Enough to tress and jingle bells for one year!



My mini Black Friday shifted a few items, that had been  hanging around
I was asked why I was selling so cheaply (it was only for two hours!)?
Well a loss leader led to a few more orders and was way cheaper to do than advertising

My Etsy store is very quiet but the trickle of sales from Facebook is good
I, like many others, am plagued by invites to advertise
As a hobby seller, I am not tempted!
While extra sales would be nice
If I have to mass produce or feel pressured by deadlines to create then the fun has been dissolved 
I'm not in this to fill my pension fund
I make my driftwood creations because I love to do it

I'd like to leave pressure and stressors at my paid full time job, thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment